Universal All TV Remote Control
September 12, 2019 Requirements
4.1 and up
This is a universal remote for TV application on mobile. It functions as a universal smart remote control device. Forget a bunch of IR remote controls on your table. This smart universal TV remote control will make your life easier. Just install the universal smart remote app to make sure that you have a Universal tv remote control for Panasonic b,c,d and E series TV as well as SONY Bravia Android TV's, LG Smart TV and Roku.
Just only one smartphone to work like a smart universal remote for all devices in your home. This is simple and easy set up. Let’s see how this TV remote control will make your life easier.
– A universal remote-control for TV for Smart TV, Android TV and Apple TV remote.
– Works like IR remote control via IR actions of the device
– Simple and easy set up
– Comes with familiar lay out of Power OFF Control, AV / TV, Mute / UniMute and Channel Digits buttons, Volume Up / Down Control,Channel Up / Down Control, Left / right Controls + v. its panel design is similar to the remote-control panel consisted of Red / Green / Blue / Yellow buttons, Menu Button and Multiple purpose soft keys. You can use the app like one delivered with the home appliances.
– This application is compatible with remote for Dish TV
– Start the app and choose between Facebook Login or Google Login. Tap Later
– Enter the brand or model of the device you will add a panel or select from the list under Top Brand. Tap the heart icon after the brand name to add it as favorite
– The app automatically find the appliances. Select Yes if it is working for your TV
– and shows you the remote-control panel
– Test the remote-control showing on the screen with the device. Use Channel Digits buttons and see the Channel index and lists on TV
This application aims to help your life better and easier. Do not take time and space to keep many remote-control for all different TVs in your home. With only this app installed to your smartphone, you will have fun in Channel Up / Down Control and Red / Green / Blue / Yellow buttons like you can do on the physical remote-control. For more information or question, it would be nice to see them all via email. All your comments will